[vlc] problems

Raistlin Majere raistlin.buces at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 00:16:00 CET 2009

Hi,

I know you have a "how to report a bug" page
http://wiki.videolan.org/Report_bugs,
maybe you should also give a bold, noticable link from mailing lists page
too (http://www.videolan.org/support/lists.html)
So people who missed the links elsewhere can at least have a look at before
joining to the list. (Maybe it can decrease that kind of questions)

P.S: I totally understand the frustration when user does not spend a few
minutes to provide a detailed fault description but expects others
(especially volunteers) to spend lots of time to guess & solve it.