[vlc] recommendation improvement

Felix Paul Kühne fkuehne.videolan at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 25 16:29:12 CEST 2009

Hello Michael,

you can associate files with VLC media player just as you would do
with any other application using the Windows Explorer, Mac OS X's
Finder or the respective Linux desktop manager.

There is no need to implement this feature in VLC, as it is a default
feature of all modern operating systems.

BTW. There is an option our Windows installer which allows to
associate the files with VLC on installation.

Best regards,

Felix Kühne