[vlc] Suggestion

David NEVAŘIL david at nevercook.me
Sat Apr 17 02:45:16 CEST 2010

Hello,
First of all, thank you for great open-source player. It is remarkable
job and it's pleasure using it!
But I would like to suggest one thing:
Even me, quite skill-full user, having a lot of difficulties with
setting it up VLC player, there are too many options to choose, actually
it's very confusing rather than simple, it took me almost an hour to set
up properly subtitles. It's a shame, that such a great product is too
hard to use. Look at Songbird player(I know that video is more robust
topic), I call it easy to use, because they keep it simple as much as
thay can, even if they hide some features for more skill full users.

Keep doing that great job!
Thanks.
--
*S pozdravem*