[vlc] problem playing music files from my NAS

cyrin at citromail.hu cyrin at citromail.hu
Sun Jul 4 10:38:07 CEST 2010

 Dear VLC,   I have the following problem with VLC  player:   - the earlier versions of VLC didn't play any of my  music folders when I wanted to play them from my NAS (Synology DS409) by  clicking Play Folder from the File menu (the Play file menu is working properly) - with the new 1.1 version of VLC player, now I can play the folders, but it doesn't play the files of the folder in the correct  order. - when I copy the folders from my NAS to my PC, and  selecting the Play Folder menu, VLC can play it right in the correct older, so  there is no problem in this way.   I hope you can help me with this.   Regards   Cyrin