[vlc] VLC for Android phones

Alex Marcum amarcum at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 21:37:37 CEST 2010

I was wondering if there was any plan to create a version of VLC for the
Android Marketplace, I know that there are many people that would enjoy
watching their videos and movies from their computer on their Android phone
(moving to an SD card and reading it from the phone). Please let me know if
there has been any thought about this or if I should look harder for another
app to view my videos (Googles video player doesn't work with the codecs of
most of my videos but VLC plays them with no problem).

Thanks,

Alex Marcum