[vlc] Sick of OSX version

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Sun Jun 13 00:55:33 CEST 2010

Hello,

On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 03:44:46PM -0700, Jeff Snyder wrote :
> Jean, I have to say that I was quite surprised, and discouraged by your response, as it certainly didn't offer a very sunny outlook for the future of the Mac version of VLC. If one of the leading developers of VLC has such a negative view of Mac OSX, what can we Mac users really expect in the future?

Those are totally uncorrelated.
The fact that I believe that Apple doesn't care about retro-compatibility and
its users is totally not linked to VLC.

VLC works pretty fine on platforms that are way worse than Mac.
Having a working VLC on mac just requires people spending time on it,
nothing more.

And to come back on the subject of the thread, if you are
"sick of OSX version", "patches are welcome".

Best Regards,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/