[vlc] Hello to all genius of VLC

Parminder Singh sachdev22 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 13 07:01:30 CEST 2010

Respected all

Sincere Hello to all the genius of vlc.
I am Great Fan of VLC Player, I just love this Player,
from its clarity point of view, its sound, and print shot features, and the best one is to increase the speech speed, everything is just awesome,
sir, just from now what i experienced that i am unable to play video files, I can play the same in windows media player, when I play in vlc, it gives this error

"VLC does not support the audio or video format "MSS2". Unfortunately there is no way for you to fix this."

Please help me to fix this issue

Regards
Parminder

Regards,