[vlc] vlc.win32.nsi

Simon.Hughes Simon.Hughes at exmouthcollege.devon.sch.uk
Wed Jun 23 09:35:36 CEST 2010

Hi Support

Do you have the file vlc.win32.nsi for the latest 1.1 version available for the end user ?
I notice it is currently missing from that version.
Will you ever be releasing VLC in msi format as we would like to use VLC on our college machines but customisation of the current release is very hard without the vlc.win32.nsi file or as a msi.

Please advise
Regards
Simon

Simon Hughes<mailto:simon.hughes at exmouthcollege.devon.sch.uk> MBCS
Senior ICT Network Technician
Exmouth Community College<http://www.school-portal.co.uk/GroupHomePage.asp?GroupId=21519>
"To go forward you must back up"
BCS The Chartered Institute for IT

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Thank you.

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee. This communication may contain material protected by law from being passed on. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this e-mail in error, you are advised that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please contact the sender immediately and destroy all copies of it.