[vlc] VLC 1.1.0 Bugs

Ashley Farnham atfarnham at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 16:58:06 CEST 2010

Dear Sir,

I have found what I think may be some bugs in your otherwise excellent
program!

1) It doesn't play .XM, .S3M or .MOD files anymore :(

2) It has an error in playing back studio_tp92-asm93.wmv (which can be
obtained from scene.org for free!) At the time 17:39 to 17:47, the video
breaks up horribly. This never used to happen but has been happening with
recent versions of the software.

3) The playlists are no longer retained when the program has been quit.

By way of information, I'm using an iMac under Snow Leopard 10.6.4.

Hope you find this information helpful!

Kind regards,

Ashley Farnham