[vlc] hd 1080p choppy video issue

Shahar Rosner srosner0 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 22:32:58 CEST 2010

Dir sir,
I am using the 32bit version of VLC on WIN7 x64 machine.
I am experiencing choppy video playback on 1080p video, for no apparent
reason.
I have a relatively high end machine with E6300 CPU, 4 GB of RAM  and AMD
HD4850 GPU.
I would also like to note that on the 64bit version of Media Player Classic,
the same videos work flawlessly.
I have also tried updating to the latest version 1.1.0 but it also did not
solve the issue.
Since I have become fond of your player, it would be a shame for me to let
it go :-)
I would appreciate any help on this matter.
Sincerely,
Shahar Rosner