[vlc] Problem with VLC Player

ashish verma love_ashish1986 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Mar 1 04:56:04 CET 2010

Hi,

I am using VLC player from a long time now and I appreciate it for being a universal player. But, with new version (vlc-1.0.3-win32) I am not able to have a controller in the full screen mode even if it is being checked in the preferences box. I am facing this problem from the time when VLC changed its default skin . I have the default skin activated. Also tried few re-installations, but nothing helped. My operating system is windows XP Sp 3.

Plz help, as the controller was a important utility in the VLC.

Regards
Ashish Verma