[vlc] Greetings All!

Jeff Snyder working_class_peon at yahoo.com
Mon May 3 01:22:18 CEST 2010

Hello Everyone,

I just joined the VLC Users mailing list. I wanted to see how active it is compared to the VLC "OS X Troubleshooting" forum on the VideoLan website.

As a matter of record, I am not a programmer, but simply a regular Mac VLC user of a few years who likes to dabble a little in compiling the latest source in the Terminal, and seeing what I can do to alter the Mac interface in Interface Builder. I am pretty much a noobie, and have made a little progress.

I was wondering if there are separate mailing lists for Windows, Linux and Mac users, or if all comments are just thrown together here.

Thanks!

Jeff Snyder (aka SnidelyW)

27" 2.8 GHz Quad Core i7 iMac with 8 GB of RAM and a 2 TB Hitachi Hard Drive
Zippin' along, baby, zippin' along! Catch us if you can! -- Dave Clark Five 1965