[vlc] Crashes with streams on vlc for windows.

Anders Holmberg anders at pipkrokodil.se
Wed Nov 3 17:00:48 CET 2010

Hello!
I am using windows xp pro with sp3 here.
I also use the latest vlc player.
Actually i now find that the stream does not crash at all.
However i have had crashes with streams but this was when i had enabled
fast seeking but now when tried it it seems to work.
Regarding the jump features i can do this via the playback menu.
You said vlm-control.
Wouldn't http control be a better way?
I really don't know what that means but it sounds like  something like
webbrowser usage to control the player.
I will look at the wiki sooner.
/A