[vlc] vlc media player - missed option

Thomas Ritzerfeld Th.Ritzerfeld at web.de
Tue Sep 21 15:22:40 CEST 2010

Hello,

it would be great if there was display option "don't close display
window after end of playback".

Often when I'm looking at the end of a recording, esp. to see of a
recording is complete, I get a bit to far and the display window of vlc
media player closes automatically. So it's not possible to go simply a
bit back on the timeline. One has to start playback again. By the way
possibly vlc could display the last picture of the recording at end of
the playback till the display window is closed.

Then  every  user could choose if he likes automatically closing of the
display window or not.

With  many recards and thanks for your excellent software

Thomas Ritzerfeld