[vlc] What is going on?

Joe Walters yardbird at fastq.com
Wed Apr 20 17:05:40 CEST 2011

On 18, 2011Jan, at 10:17 PM, Robert Holtzman wrote:

> I just got thru fighting this fight. KJZZ just changed their streaming ...
>  Go to Their site and read about it on the Home page.that's what I did and

Got it!

> I listened to Bob Corritore's show
> all Sunday night that way.

The man has a amazing knowledge of blues!

I usually go to bed early on Sunday (5PM) and listen to Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me" for an hour and then Those LOwdown Blues until I fall asleep sometime well before 11PM AZ time.

My wife removes her hearing aids when she comes to bed so I can play KJZZ at low volume and not bother her :-)

> BTW, KSDS (San Diego) has the same provider and the same fix applies.

Got it!

I just flipped between the two while NPR news was on. Neat! The two stations are in sync.

Thanks
--

Joe Walters
Incontinence Hot LIne - Can You Hold?