[vlc] vlc Digest, Vol 47, Issue 23

Diogo De Salles Costa diogo at wanadoo.fr
Wed Apr 27 15:40:55 CEST 2011

I will try as you suggest, it's an alternative. Until now, I have only used the splendid pull down menu
from the top of my screen in order to choose fullscreen,therefore the controls are those that 'appear' as soon as one moves the mouse around,
and also because the pull down menu also contains 'Aspect Ration' which is invaluable given some
of the formats of years gone by up until now!

thanks for your suggestion, this is the very first I have received !

very best regards,

Diogo de Salles Costa

Paris, France