[vlc] Blu-ray playback support?

Miguel Torres miguel.torres411 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 22 07:11:58 CET 2011

Hey,

Just wanted to ask if you will update your player to play Blu-rays. Even if it's a paid version, please do so-- You guys are much better at updating your products and giving near-boundless trails to show you're great, rather than the shitty CyberLink which is practically puttign restrictions on their trials and packaged versions with drives making me think they're terrible; probably not far off.

Any info or links to versions that do I may have missed would be great.

Thanks,
Miguel