[vlc] VLC Media Player Issues

Arioch the_Arioch at nm.ru
Wed Feb 2 06:28:57 CET 2011

В письме от Tue, 01 Feb 2011 23:43:08 +0300, Johnnie J. Young
<jjyoung at mindspring.com> сообщал:

> With some MP3 files, VLC Media Player doesn't display the embedded cover
> artwork when playing the file even though all other media players will
> display the artwork just fine.  I have an example MP3 file that triggers
> this issue if you would like me to send it to you.

perhaps you'd really upload it into Trac

http://wiki.videolan.org/Report_bugs

> bitrate MP3s but I don't know for sure.  My example MP3 file is a
> variable
> bitrate MP3 but VLC Media Player displays that it's a constant bitrate
> 128
> kb/s MP3.

I remember there was so-caed "average-bitrate" mp3's
those, that used VBR de facto, but for compatibility were looking and
using featulres from CBR standard only.
Maybe you've got such ?

--
Написано в почтовом клиенте браузера Opera: http://www.opera.com/mail/