[vlc] A Bug

Praveen Kumar prav.1102 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 02:41:36 CET 2011

Hi,

I am one among the million user's of VLC Media player, right now I am using
vlc-1.1.7-win32 & when I checked in there was an update file in the name of
vlc-1.1.8-win32 was available , I downloaded it immediately but my antivirus
program Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 captured it as Trojan, I tried
downloading from cnet & sorceforge still both files were deleted by my
antivirus , but when I scanned the earlier version file vlc-1.1.7-win32 , it
says the file is clean please sort this out & keep me updated in the
progress, looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Praveen Kumar