[vlc] Freebox TV not working

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 09:26:24 CET 2012

This is not expected to work with your ISP. Only with the French ISP Free.

You ISP might provides streaming (or not). That will be a different URL.
Vlc in fedora is compiled with networking. But you need to verify your host
configuration and eventually add an entry for your host in /etc/hosts if
not done already.

Nicolas (kwizart)