[vlc] RTSP client in vlc 2.1

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Sat Dec 14 18:55:04 CET 2013

On 14 Dec, Gilles Chanteperdrix wrote :
> I have posted two mails today, one on vlc mailing list, the other
> on live555 mailing list. From the answers I got, despite what you say,
> live555 looks like a more open project.

You post on a _users_ mailing list, that has been explained as a
deprecated way of discussing to the project.

But since you think live555 is SO open, I will be delighted to look
at the diff and changes between the last few versions...
I won't even ask for a tarball, because, I know it's too much to ask...

Seriously...

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/ - +33 672 704 734