Channel Selection Display

Cindy Lai chusibau at netvigator.com
Sat Oct 5 18:15:59 CEST 2002

Hi,

	Thanks for your reply. But I would like to clarify my question. I know that the interface of vlc : click on "Net", select "Channel server", write its IP address or DNS name. Then, I can see a new section "Network Channel" on the interface. Select "1" and click on "Go!" to select the channels.

	My question is how can i modify the codes in order to change the interface of channel selection to, say for example 'Bloomberg' instead of numbers like '1', '2', '3' ?

	I'm looking forward for your advice.

Thx,
Cindy