[vlma] VLMA on Federal University of Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Manoel Domingues Junior mdjunior at ufrj.br
Mon Oct 15 17:47:58 CEST 2012

Hello,

So we're trying to install an infrastructure to test a web tv University.

We installed vlma but we are having difficulty in their use.
We have also seen the case of the École Centrale Paris that served as
inspiration.

We would like a little help in those first steps. Could anyone suggest some
documentation or even an article on what is reported as the process was
done at the École Centrale Paris?

hugs,

Manoel Domingues Junior
"Coletar dados é o primeiro passo para a sabedoria, mas compartilhar dados
é o primeiro passo para a comunidade."
IBM - Prodigy Linux