[vlmc-devel] Strings used in VLMC

Christoph Miebach christoph.miebach at web.de
Tue May 8 16:06:35 CEST 2012

Hello!

I have done some of it.

Still, I am lacking the ultimate way to decide capitalization for
not-first words. So I switched some to uppercase and others to lowercase.

I did add only few periods, some more strings might count as complete
sentences and could use one.

I changed (hopefully on all places):
youtube => YouTube
medias => media

Used the official (?) name of "VLC media player"

"'Username' or 'Password' or 'Title' cannot be empty. "
=>
"'Username' and 'Password' and 'Title' must be provided. "

Open questions:
What about capitalization for example "actionProject_Preferences" in
src/Gui/ui/MainWindow.ui ?

Is this a good (/correct/...) sentence:
This will restore all settings default value

I don't see any hurry for this, so feel free to recheck this extensive
before.

Regards

Christoph