[www-doc] Enabling email notifications for VLC Trac

dg1727 dg1727 at hushmail.com
Sun Sep 14 00:54:52 CEST 2014

Hello,

I second the suggestion made in the following posting:
https://mailman.videolan.org/pipermail/www-doc/2009-March/003871.html

Sometimes an issue has already been described perfectly in a bugtracker report by someone else, so I'd like to subscribe to e-mail notifications of that issue.  This lets me know when the issue has been fixed, so I can tell any of my users who are affected; also, I may find out about workarounds this way, or have an opportunity to contribute to solving the issue.

I hope this feature of Trac can be seriously considered.  Thanks.

-dg1727