[x264-devel] sun4u Bus error

Mauricio Briceno mauricio.briceno at nto.atmel.com
Tue Aug 9 11:18:04 CEST 2005

Ok, I undefined REPLACE_GETOPT but I got optreset and *optarg out of the
ifdef that comes later (otherwise it won't compile).

Thanks, it worked.

Now I have the same error that I get when compiling dinamically: a bus
error at execution:

./x264
Bus error

It seems to be a seg fault. What I do know is that it doesn't come from
the VIS assembly code because when deactivating VIS optimisations I get
the same error.
Strange. I remember I managed to get x264 working on this machine some
weeks ago, but I don't remember what revision I was compiling.

If somebody can help me to track down this issue, I will try to.

Cheers.

Mauricio