[x264-devel] Re: x246 and the Cinema Industry.

James Gardiner james.gardiner at digitall.net.au
Wed May 2 00:07:46 CEST 2007

If I had money to spend on this I probably would.

But then I would call it something like "ProRes" and license the
technology as anyone in that position would do.

(apple, Mainconepts, Elecard to name a few as an example.)

I'm just a tech in a unique position to see these issues.   I thought I
would simply share them with this community as to give them an idea on
how important a codec like this could be.

Keep up the good work.

James