[x264-devel] Custom slice support

Etienne Bömcke etienne.bomcke at uclouvain.be
Wed Nov 14 15:45:24 CET 2007

Hello Mojtaba,

I took a look at the patch you sent, and I was wondering if the new
code made it possible to manually separate frames into slices. Correct
me if I'm wrong, it seems to me that what your code does is creating
slices automatically so that the NALs don't exceed a fixed size. Is
there anything I missed that allow a finer control over the slices?

Thanks

--
Etienne Bömcke
UCL - Laboratoire TELE