[x264-devel] Faster real-time encoding

Simon MAZUE simon.mazue at telecom-bretagne.eu
Fri Jul 25 12:02:11 CEST 2008

Thanks for the answers, I will try using pthread.

I just have one other question. I look at the code of x264, and it
seems that the threading system is only used to encode multiple frames
at the same time. Is it right ? Or is the encoding of a single frame
can be done with multiple threads ?

Thanks again.

--
Simon