[x264-devel] pic_struct / hrd patch

Klemen Tusar techouse at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 15:42:16 CET 2009

I fixed the patch so that it patches with r1352 but I dunno if that breaks
something or not. Could one of you guys please review the 2 changes?

$ diff x264-r1342-nal_hrd-pic_struct-v11.patch
x264-r1352-nal_hrd-pic_struct-v11.patch
421c421
< -        h->sh.i_delta_poc_bottom = 0;   /* XXX won't work for field */
---
> -        h->sh.i_delta_poc_bottom = 0;
719c719
< -    pps->b_pic_order = 0;
---
> -    pps->b_pic_order = param->b_interlaced;

The 1st change is trivial, since the issue was only a comment in a line, in
the second one though a value changed in the original file so, dunno if that
breaks anything or not.