[x264-devel] Patch open gop

Trahald wewk584 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 00:27:21 CEST 2009

Ok.. new patch defaults to only removing oldest frame to leave room for
delayed decoding. (when b-pyramid is on) --strict-hierarchical causes first
P/i after b group to remove that groups bref. brefs remove oldest frame in
all cases.

On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 11:52 AM, Jason Garrett-Glaser <darkshikari at gmail.com