[x264-devel] does not link lavf support

沉默的大多数 nowget at qq.com
Sat Jun 18 17:27:31 CEST 2011

have you ever lately installed some packets using lavf with another version which is different from the former one compiled with libx264?

From: "vmrsss";
Date: 2011年6月18日(星期六) 晚上10:39
Subject: Re: [x264-devel] does not link lavf support

On 18 Jun 2011, at 14:51, Steven Walters wrote:
> as this indicates that there should of been a
> linker error later if one had a shared-lib version of swscale in
> pkg-config but did not opt for either lavformat or ffms support as
> well...

Wouldnt know because I've been compiling x264 like this for months,
and this is the first time I had problems: lavf is enormously useful
with x264, I want it back! :-)

Unfortunately, fixing the linking does not solve the issue, there is
something which cause x264 to segfault as soon as it tries to open a
file with libavformat... (see my previous message)