[x264-devel] x264 dll in windows

Karthick Kumar karthik1990r at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 17:03:30 CET 2013

I try to compile x264 source code to generate the lib and dll to use them
in visual studio 2010. I compiled using mingw tool.
*./configure --disable-cli --enable-shared
--extra-ldflags=-Wl,--output-def=libx264.def*

The generated dll has dependency on pthreadgc2.dll if threads are posix and
dependent on libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll if threads are win32. So I would place
those dependent files to use that x264.dll.
Can anyone tell, how to build x264 dll so that, there are no dependencies
during runtime?