[x265] F.R.: Report number of frame threads in [info] block

Mario Rohkrämer contact at ligh.de
Sat Nov 23 15:48:59 CET 2013

Feature Request:

Since the number of concurrently encoded frames is per default derived
 from the available CPU cores, I miss the actual number in the x265 [info]
output. It will be useful to know which number has been calculated if it
was not enforced by a value different to 0 for parameter -F (e.g. if
HyperThreading was taken into account), especially if it is not a simple
equality.

I am not sure if it deserves an own verbost line, or if just a brief
summary in the "tools:" line is enough.

--

Fun and success!
Mario *LigH* Rohkrämer