[x265] My bug reports vor rev. ~400-450

LigH contact at ligh.de
Mon Oct 21 19:21:18 CEST 2013

Greetings. New to the maining list now, so please don't hit me for not
knowing already handled issues in earlier reports...

I got the recommendation to report bugs here, instead of just in the
VideoHelp forum. So here are some I noticed in the last revisions built
by El Heggunte or x265.cc's buildbot:

   * options --[no-]psnr and --[no-]ssim seem to be ignored.
   * option -w is unknown, but expected to be a shortcut of --weightp
   * when --weightp is used, the encoders (GCC-x86, VC11-x86, VC11-AMD64)
crash at the end of the encoding (finished or cancelled by Ctrl+C)

Tests were run on Windows 7 SP1 Ult. 64b German, AMD Phenom-II X4, 8 GB
RAM.