[x265] Unclear VUI options

Mario *LigH* Rohkrämer contact at ligh.de
Fri Feb 21 08:31:29 CET 2014

The possibly unintended indentation of this line (due to a later inserted
[no-], I believe) made me wonder what the desired format of this parameter
is:

--[no-]range — Specify black level and range of luma and chroma signals.
Default of disabled

I use to know terms like "TV range" (Luma: 16-235; Chroma: 16-240) and "PC
range" (both 0-255). This parameter looks as if to be used like a boolean
value, which is not really plausible to me.

Furthermore, a few additions from your "German Grammar Nazi":

Some parameter descriptions use "Default", others "Default of". And
"Usability" has no "e".

--

Fun and success!
Mario *LigH* Rohkrämer