[x265] --nal-hrd cli option

dave dtyx265 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 00:11:48 CET 2014

In x264, NalHrdParametersPresentFlag can be set on the command line with
the --nal-hrd option with possible arguments of none, vbr and cbr.
Currently x265 sets it based on bitRate > 0.  I copied the --nal-hrd
option from x264 into x265 but it only sets m_hrdParametersPresentFlag.
I left m_nalHrdParametersPresentFlag alone because it was set
elsewhere.  If that is preferred then perhaps --nal-hrd could be more
accurately named --hrd or I can update x265 to work with
m_nalHrdParametersPresentFlag like x264.