[x265] Max TU Size

Steve Borho steve at borho.org
Mon Oct 27 17:08:59 CET 2014

On 10/27, Nicolas Morey-Chaisemartin wrote:
> Simply changing back the computation SEGV on master (worked on 1.3).
> From the look of things, the number of layers in the Search class changed from
>     m_numLayers = g_log2Size[param.maxCUSize] - 2 + 1;
>     m_numLayers = g_log2Size[param.maxCUSize] - 2;
>
> Some time ago...
> Reverting it to the previous value fixes the issue too.

I'm sorry, which SEGV are you referring to?  There was a bug in a
related area last week that was only reproducible in placebo and was
fixed by a09b45ead8e0

FWIW, the code churn should be winding down in the next couple of days.
I plan to merge to stable by tomorrow and tag a 1.4 release at the end of
the week.

--
Steve Borho