[x265] Editing solution

jeff dentinger jeffcoinc at outlook.com
Fri Aug 28 08:41:52 CEST 2015

That is too bad. I will have to manipulate the raw footage with some inferior process. Then encode with the best algorithms x265 can provide. Or try and edit the encoded footage with inferior application that will attempt to re-encode the footage. and of course this app (x265) can't be used for live encoding, right?
mu34tant
post script

if you have any idea of a "good" editing solution I would appreciate the help.
jeff dentinger