[x265] Editing solution

jeff dentinger jeffcoinc at outlook.com
Sat Aug 29 08:14:23 CEST 2015

Hi,
 live stream is 10 bit 4:2:2 200 mbs 6g sdi uhd 60fps. record is 4:2:0 200mbs 1080p stream. camera chunks footage into 4gb slices, 32 gb for music worship and sermon. target is small device internet viewing. been using ms encoder 4 pro w/codecs for vbr constrained, 2-pass @512 by 288. my x.265 encoding gives me full 1080p at slightly larger file size. running top of the line i7's at 4-6 hours a day. both 4pro and x.265 max everything. pastor wants the excellence of x265. found vmix with nimble. will experiment with the raw footage and tell you the results.