[x265] How can I enable the AVX2 version of DCT and IDCT?

Ximing Cheng chengximing1989 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 14:55:16 CEST 2015

I read the source code of the /source/common/vec/dct-sse3.cpp and I found
the comments said "Note: We have AVX2 assembly for these functions, but
since AVX2 is still somewhat rare on end-user PCs we still compile and link
these SSE3 intrinsic SIMD functions".

But now both my PC and server support Intel AVX2 instruction set. If I want
to compile these functions with AVX2 assembly, where to find the AVX2
version of source code of these functions?

Thanks!