[x265] psnr and ssim dumps

Mario *LigH* Rohkrämer contact at ligh.de
Wed Jul 27 08:37:19 CEST 2016

The warning simply means that if you don't tune the encode for PSNR or
SSIM values, don't expect optimal PSNR or SSIM values (because
psychovisual enhancements will worsen the metrics, although probably look
subjectively better), so you should not intend to "benchmark" your encode
without a tuning.

But when you are just curious about their values, and you know that a
metric value is not equal to your subjective impression, ignore the
warnings and enjoy your result.

--

Fun and success!
Mario *LigH* Rohkrämer