[x265] deblock.cpp, ipfilter.cpp review comments

Pradeep Ramachandran pradeep at multicorewareinc.com
Fri Nov 25 04:43:57 CET 2016

It might be more prudent to start from a profile showing the top functions
that are limiting performance instead of a blind list of functions to
optimize. You can use gprof (on linux), or vtune to extract this profile.
Just make sure to compile with RelWithDebInfo to get debug symbols for the
profiler to use. If you are using vtune, you can enable ENABLE_VTUNE in
cmake.

Pradeep.