[x265] How to apply the modified source codes to the library?

hyomin.choi hyomin06 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 07:42:00 CET 2017

Hello all,
I am student using x265 for my research.
I am pretty new this list, so I am not sure it is correct to ask a question in this mailing list.
If not, please tell me where I ask.

Basically, I am working on Mac OS X environment with X Code and trying to make a demo using x265 library.
I’ve check my modified source codes are working as good as my intention with output x265 binary in the terminal.
Then, I tried to import the library, libx265.a, but surprisingly it doesn’t make any change.
Even I debugged with lots of printf(“”), never make any outputs with printing debugging characters.

How can I actually apply the modified source code to the output library?

Best regards,
Hyomin Choi