[x265] Less FPS

Mario *LigH* Rohkrämer contact at ligh.de
Thu Feb 28 10:31:04 CET 2019

Hi Sunil.

Just a general note: AVX512 is not certainly faster than AVX2 on every
CPU model. There have been a few tests e.g. in the doom9 video forum. So
don't expect miracles.

Knowing your exact CPU model may help estimating if there can be a
speedup, or if it is a model which may e.g. throttle too much to avoid
overheating.

But wait for more experienced replies than mine...