[libbluray-devel] How to get real-filename of playback from libbluray's interface

John Stebbins stebbins at jetheaddev.com
Mon Dec 19 16:59:13 CET 2011

On 12/19/2011 01:29 AM, jojo wrote:
> Hi, all
> I want to use libbluray to get filename of playback, which interface i could used for ?
> I found the "bd_get_title_info" can return some information for me, but i can not find the member
> of "BLURAY_TITLE_INFO" to indicate the file name when it's played.
> Someone know about that ?
> thanks.

When playing a title, there is not necessarily only one file that will be played.  Titles are composed of a series of 1
or more clips.  The clips that compose a title are defined in a playlist (mpls) file in BDMV/PLAYLIST.  The playlist id
of a title can be obtained from bd_get_title_info().  The structure returned by bd_get_title_info has a clip list, but
unfortunately, there is no clip id in the elements of the clip list. So there is currently no way to obtain the clip ids
and there is no way to know which clip is currently playing using the libbluray API.  I think a good way to rectify this
would be to add a clip_ref member to the BLURAY_CLIP_INFO struct and add a start time that is relative to the beginning
of the title.  Then you could use bd_tell_time to find your current position and look up that position in the clip list.

--
John      GnuPG fingerprint: D0EC B3DB C372 D1F1 0B01  83F0 49F1 D7B2 60D4 D0F7