[libbluray-devel] How to get real-filename of playback from libbluray's interface

John Stebbins stebbins at jetheaddev.com
Tue Dec 20 23:25:56 CET 2011

On 12/19/2011 07:38 PM, jojo wrote:
> Hi, John
> I think about the clip ids is used for creating the file name for m2ts. Am i right ?
> So i maybe hack the libbluray to get the the clip ids for creating the filename of video,
> there are some patches or scheme for the this improvement ?
>
> thans.

Correct, the clip id's are used to create the filename. It's completely untested, but I've attached a patch that adds
clip_id, start_time, and duration to the BD_CLIP_INFO struct. You can query this information with bd_get_title_info().

--
John      GnuPG fingerprint: D0EC B3DB C372 D1F1 0B01  83F0 49F1 D7B2 60D4 D0F7