[libbluray-devel] Headers needed by bd_read_mpls() are not installed

Holy Wu holywu at gmail.com
Tue May 9 19:29:12 CEST 2017

>:

> Hello,
>
> la, 2017-05-06 kello 23:08 +0800, Holy Wu kirjoitti:
> > In bluray.h, the mpls_pl struct only has declaration but no
> > definition. Therefore the user can't do anything useful on the
> > returned pointer of
> ​​
> bd_read_mpls(), because it's an incomplete type.
>
> Do you have a real use case for the data ?

The users of AviSynth​ or VapourSynth want to directly open a mpls file by
a source filter, like ffms2, rather than manually open each of the m2ts
files in the script. I need to know what and how many m2ts files the
playlist contains, so I can let the source filter open the corresponding
files automatically. And I find bd_read_mpls is quite suitable here.