[libbluray-devel] bd_read output m2ts and language tags

Shaya Potter spotter at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 16:29:17 CEST 2020

I know, I have all that data, that's why I know its available, I read it
out of bd_title_info

it's lost in the sense that if I dump the bd_read() data to a file, its
lost, so if I'm streaming the m2ts (say over http), the reader (say vlc),
doesn't have it.  vlc can enumerate the all the streams, but without the
metadata associated with it  That's the problem I'm trying to solve.
perhaps there's a better way.  The best option would be something that
preserves the random seek nature that I get with the bd "file descriptor"
of libbluray.

i.e. I'd be ok with writing my own packets at the beginning of the stream
if that was possible (and pointers given to me on how to do it) if that
would solve the issue.