[libbluray-devel] bd_read output m2ts and language tags

Hendrik Leppkes h.leppkes at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 15:53:07 CEST 2020

Information about languages is not "lost", it was typically never in
those m2ts files. If you are interested in additional metadata, you
need to get it from the playlist files, which luckily libbluray also
reads for you, so its just a matter of calling the right API
functions.
Similar, chapter information is also available through the libbluray API.

- Hendrik